Latest Ustekinumab Stories
- New data at AAD shows 7 out of 10 psoriasis patients who were PASI 75 responders at 52 weeks achieved clear to almost clear skin (PASI 90) after two years of Cosentyx 300 mg treatment
- Nearly double the percentage of patients on BI 655066 with clear or almost clear skin (PASI 90) after 12 weeks vs.
- Phase IIIb CLEAR study at AAD showed over 21% more psoriasis patients achieved clear to almost clear skin (PASI 90) with Cosentyx(TM) (secukinumab) compared to Stelara® (ustekinumab) at Week 16
Pivotal Results Comparing Brodalumab With Stelara® (Ustekinumab) and Placebo to be Presented in Late-Breaking Session THOUSAND OAKS, Calif., March 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN)
AUSTIN, Texas, March 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- XBiotech announced today that results from its Phase II pilot study in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis have been published in JAMA
Data expected to be released in Q1 2015 PETACH TIKVA, Israel, Feb.
- Phase III data demonstrated Cosentyx resulted in clear or almost clear skin in the majority of patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis EAST HANOVER, N.J., Jan.
First Presentation of Phase 3 Data From Brodalumab Psoriasis Program THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. and LONDON, Dec.
Study Met All Primary Endpoints Against Stelara® (ustekinumab) and Placebo THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. and LONDON, Nov.
Treatment for lifelong skin disease that affects nearly a million Canadians showed significant and clinically meaningful improvements in clinical studies Canadian approval comes
- A serpent whose bite was fabled to produce intense thirst.