Latest Vail CO. Stories
Rotator cuff injuries and massive rotator cuff tears are common causes of shoulder pain. Researchers from the Steadman Philippon Research Institute recently compared the outcomes of three rotator cuff repair procedures used to correct rotator cuff injuries to determine which could provide the best outcomes for patients. This latest rotator cuff repair study was conducted in the biomechanical testing labs on the SPRI campus in Vail, Colorado. Vail, CO. (PRWEB) February 24, 2012 The Steadman...
The Ephraim Gildor Foundation will provide generous funding to the Steadman Philippon Research Institute for new areas of sports medicine and shoulder research including osteoarthritis, rotator cuff repair, shoulder separation and more. Vail, CO (PRWEB) June 15, 2011 The Ephraim Gildor Foundation, an organization that contributes to the advancement of science and education, has bestowed a $1,000,000 grant to the Steadman Philippon Research Institute in Vail, CO. The grant opens new areas of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.