Latest Verizon FiOS Stories
Technology Industry Analyst Jeff Kagan offers congratulations to Verizon. He is available to speak with reporters, or may be quoted through this release. Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) May 15, 2013 Verizon revealed they have hit 50 percent of the market in Dallas with their FiOS TV and Internet service according to industry trade site Fierce Cable, May 14, 2013. Principal analyst Jeff Kagan offers congratulations to Verizon and offers comment. “Both Verizon and AT&T entered the television...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.