Latest Vertilon Introduces SIB2316 Stories
Vertilon Corporation (http://www.vertilon.com) announced today that it has launched the SIB2316 sensor interface board for the SensL SPMArray 16 element silicon photomultiplier (SiPM) array. The first of its kind product supports up to two SPMArrays and provides the necessary interface and signal processing circuitry to capture high speed pulsed optical events such as those found in PET, SPECT, and radiation detection applications. Designed in cooperation with SensL (http://www.sensl.com),...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.