Latest Vir2us Stories
As firms look to cut costs with bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies, IT departments are increasingly challenged with hundreds of different computers and smartphones and the cyber risks this new environment presents. Vir2us automates IT services for most brands, reducing IT costs by as much as 70%. San Francisco, California (PRWEB) August 28, 2013 Over 60% of companies have implemented or are planning some implementation of BYOD. The reasons for this trend are improved mobility,...
Next generation cyber security architect and CEO, Ed Brinskele blogs about firms lacking cyber security expertise. Cyber Insights blog says management might be ignoring the real risks of denial-of-service and coming cyber-attacks because of a lack of expertise. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 02, 2013 Vir2us CEO, Ed Brinskele blogs about what government security experts are calling next-generation cyber security; a new and different approach to a rapidly growing problem that, according to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.