Latest Virginia Power Stories
-- Virginia, North Carolina among states required to make 'unreasonable' reductions RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
· Delivery period beginning in the 2019/2020 timeframe RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
9,000-acre preserve protects critical habitat and clean drinking water WARM SPRINGS, Va., Oct.
- Redemption of NYSE-listed $5.00 Dividend Preferred Stock RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- Gov. Terry McAuliffe supports clean energy project RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- 240 solar panels to be installed at Virginia Union University RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- Second-quarter 2014 operating earnings of 62 cents per share compared to guidance of 55 cents to 65 cents per share RICHMOND, Va., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
-- Chesapeake Bay Exploration Lab, Chestnut Trail expansion, Lower Appomattox kayak launch, City Schoolyard's urban garden, and other initiatives lead the charge for connecting communities to nature
- Program brings additional solar-powered electricity to Virginia NORFOLK, Va., July 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power, along with Old Dominion University (ODU),
- A ceramic container used inside a fuel-fired kiln to protect pots from the flame.