Latest Virginia Power Stories
May is National Electrical Safety Month RICHMOND, Va., May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Electricity is an essential part of our modern lives.
RICHMOND, Va., May 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced that Robert M. Blue has been named senior vice president-Regulation, Law, Energy Solutions and Policy.
- First-quarter 2015 operating earnings of 99 cents per share compared to guidance of 85 cents to $1.00 per share RICHMOND, Va., May 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced
- Company awaiting directions from state on closings RICHMOND, Va., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power will close all of the ash ponds at its Virginia power stations
- Natural gas-fueled combined-cycle plant would be state's largest RICHMOND, Va., March 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power today announced the company is proposing
RICHMOND, Va., Feb.
- 400 megawatts to be built in Commonwealth RICHMOND, Va., Feb.
RICHMOND, Va., Jan.
- Remington project will be a 20-megawatt facility on 125 acres in Fauquier County RICHMOND, Va., Jan.
-- Virginia, North Carolina among states required to make 'unreasonable' reductions RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
- The parings of haberdine; also, any kind of fragments.