Latest Virginia Power Stories
- Company awaiting directions from state on closings RICHMOND, Va., April 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power will close all of the ash ponds at its Virginia power stations
- Natural gas-fueled combined-cycle plant would be state's largest RICHMOND, Va., March 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion Virginia Power today announced the company is proposing
RICHMOND, Va., Feb.
- 400 megawatts to be built in Commonwealth RICHMOND, Va., Feb.
RICHMOND, Va., Jan.
- Remington project will be a 20-megawatt facility on 125 acres in Fauquier County RICHMOND, Va., Jan.
-- Virginia, North Carolina among states required to make 'unreasonable' reductions RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
· Delivery period beginning in the 2019/2020 timeframe RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
9,000-acre preserve protects critical habitat and clean drinking water WARM SPRINGS, Va., Oct.
- Redemption of NYSE-listed $5.00 Dividend Preferred Stock RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- Growing in low tufty patches.