Latest Virginia Power Stories
RICHMOND, Va., Jan.
- Remington project will be a 20-megawatt facility on 125 acres in Fauquier County RICHMOND, Va., Jan.
-- Virginia, North Carolina among states required to make 'unreasonable' reductions RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
· Delivery period beginning in the 2019/2020 timeframe RICHMOND, Va., Nov.
9,000-acre preserve protects critical habitat and clean drinking water WARM SPRINGS, Va., Oct.
- Redemption of NYSE-listed $5.00 Dividend Preferred Stock RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- Gov. Terry McAuliffe supports clean energy project RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- 240 solar panels to be installed at Virginia Union University RICHMOND, Va., Sept.
- Second-quarter 2014 operating earnings of 62 cents per share compared to guidance of 55 cents to 65 cents per share RICHMOND, Va., July 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dominion (NYSE: D) today announced