Latest vitamin D deficiencies Stories
Baywood International, Inc. (OTCBB:BAYW) ("Company") announced that three of the largest testing labs in the United States, Quest Diagnostics, Lab Corp. of America and the Mayo Clinic, have all reported a sharp rise in vitamin D testing in response to growing public and physician awareness of vitamin D deficiencies among the U.S. population. As many as 36% of all Americans lack vitamin D, according to data from the National Center for Health Statistics. Research is growing regarding the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.