Latest Vitrectomy Stories
A Randomized Double-Blind Human Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy of Lenstatin in Inhibiting Cataract Formation and Progression After Pars Plana Vitrectomy WILMINGTON, N.C., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- There are conflicting scientific reports on the effectiveness of nutritional antioxidants in preventing or slowing the growth of age related cataracts, despite extensive basic science research indicating that oxidative damage to the human lens is a common underlying etiologic...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.