Latest VIVUS Inc. Stories
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) voted on Friday to approve a new drug to treat erectile dysfunction (ED), various media outlets have reported. The medication, Stendra (genetic name: avanafil), is produced by California-based pharmaceutical company Vivus Inc. and is the first product from that company to receive FDA approval, according to Jennifer Corbett Dooren of the Wall Street Journal. Like Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra, Stendra is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) inhibitor...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.