Latest Volodymyr Dvornyk Stories
Experts warn that women who smoke can go through menopause about a year earlier than those who don´t, and also note that an earlier menopause may influence the risk of bone and heart disease. The warnings are based on a study of about 6,000 women from the United States, Poland, Turkey and Iran that was carried out by the University of Hong Kong and published in the journal Menopause. The study researchers found that smoking women reach menopause between the ages of 43 and 50, compared...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.