Latest Vonage Stories
Technology Industry Analyst Jeff Kagan is available to speak with reporters, or may be quoted through this release. Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 03, 2013 RingCentral is one of the new, cloud based telecom companies which went public a few months ago at the end of September 2013, according to Forbes, 9/26/13. They will report their quarterly earnings Tuesday evening. Tech analyst Jeff Kagan offers comment on this company. RingCentral is one of the interesting new competitors in the VoIP...
As the number of new VoIP providers continues to grow, companies making the switch to VoIP need to realize that price is only one aspect of the decision making process. Long-term reliability, plan features, and customer service should all be considered when choosing a business VoIP provider. (PRWEB) October 30, 2013 Thousands of US businesses each year are switching their office communications systems to Voice over Internet Protocol, otherwise known as “VoIP”. The cloud-based...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.