The V.Smile system developed by Vtech is a game system for educational purposes. It was developed for an age group between the ages of 3 and 6, but also offers other software for ages up to nine. It was originally released in 2004 and a second generation system was released in 2007. In 2008 the third generation system was released, called the V.Smile Pocket. The console connected to a television and used cartridges called a Smartridge. Smartridges were interchangeable between the first and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.