Latest Wabash College Stories
A freshman at Wabash College in Crawfordsville, Ind., was found dead in his Delta Tau Delta fraternity house fraternity house, officials said. Johnny D. Smith, 18, of Tucson died sometime late Saturday or early Sunday and was never transported to a hospital, The Indianapolis Star reported Monday. He had reportedly complained to relatives that he felt pressure from other fraternity members to drink alcohol, his grandmother, Monya Ballah of Tucson, told the newspaper. Montgomery County...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.