Latest Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Stories
NEW YORK, April 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide (Ogilvy PR), an integrated global communications firm, welcomes three new hires to the New York office in the Consumer and Digital practices. Parris Bowe and David Hanon join the Consumer Marketing group and Ryan Aynes is the newest addition to the 360-Degree Digital Influence Group. Bowe who joins Ogilvy PR as a senior vice president in the Consumer Marketing practice, brings a wide variety of experience to the...
NEW YORK, Sept. 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Jon Coifman, one of the environmental/clean technology industry's most experienced communication strategists, has joined The PR Consulting Group (PRCG) as Managing Director. Coifman, who developed successful communications programs for a broad range of corporate, non-profit and government partners, becomes Managing Director for Environment & Clean Technology at PRCG. Coifman joins PRCG from Waggener Edstrom Worldwide, one of the largest independent...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.