Latest Wake Up Narcolepsy Inc. Stories
Nonprofit Continues Support in the Search for Narcolepsy Cure WORCESTER, Mass., July 3, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Wake Up Narcolepsy, Inc. (WUN), a nonprofit organization working to speed diagnosis of narcolepsy and help in the search for a cure, recently awarded a research grant for $50,000 to Dr. Emmanuel Mignot, Director of the Center for Sleep Sciences and the Center for Narcolepsy at Stanford University's School of Medicine....
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.