Latest Wall Street Stories
The Pirates of Manhattan II: Highway to Serfdom, The Hijacking of America´s Savings is being released after four years of concentrated in-depth research. It is the highly anticipated sequel to The Pirates of Manhattan which warned of the economic meltdown before in happened it May 2007. (PRWEB) February 09, 2012 Barry James Dyke, author, speaker and financial consultant is pleased to announce that the sequel to his first best-selling book, The Pirates of Manhattan is being released as...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.