Latest Warrant Stories
The new site allows people to search local, state, and federal active warrants. San Diego, CA (PRWEB) November 08, 2013 WarrantChecks.org is a new site that was launched to help people obtain information about active criminal warrants, the company announced yesterday. “Active warrants are public information, and yet it is very difficult for the average member of the public to get access to them,” a WarrantChecks.org spokesman said. “What we've done is used the power of the...
Federal records were not updated during the 16-day government shutdown. Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 20, 2013 WarrantCheck.com is launching an emergency update of their federal warrants database now that the government shutdown is over with, the company said yesterday. “During the shutdown there was no way for us to update our federal records because the agencies did not have the staff on board to report them,” a WarrantCheck.com spokesman said. “That meant there were people on...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.