Latest WatchGuard Technologies Inc. Stories
Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: Global Cloud Security Market 2013-2018. London (PRWEB) October 17, 2013 Report Details Cloud computing appears as a very lucrative and commercially interesting solution for many companies. Offering powerful computing technologies at low prices means that even start-ups and SMBs can compete in the same market as bigger enterprises. Cloud computing represents a significant shift in the way that IT resources are managed, operated,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.