Latest WCS Spectrum Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online In September of this year, FCC chairman Julius Genachowski brought AT&T one step closer to acquiring a nice, new chuck of WCS spectrum to use in their LTE rollout. The spectrum in question resides within a 20 MHz portion of the 2.3 GHz (or WCS) band. At the time, the spectrum was reserved for satellite radio, used by companies such as Sirius and XM. Today, however, AT&T has finally received full approval from the FCC...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.