Latest Weev Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Last November, 26-year old Andrew Auernheimer was found guilty of identity fraud and conspiracy to access a computer without authorization. Yesterday, he was sentenced to three years and five months in prison to pay for his crimes. Auernheimer, who is known around the web as “Weev,” is one half of what´s been called “Goatse Security,” the pair of hackers who found a hole in AT&T´s Web site...
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online One of the hackers responsible for breaking into AT&T´s stores of data and stealing the personal information of more than 100,000 iPad owners has been found guilty. According to Wired, the jury was able to reach their verdict quickly, finding Andrew Auernheimer, a 26-year old from Arkansas, guilty on one count of identity fraud and one count of conspiracy to access a computer without authorization. Better known at the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.