Latest Wellnx Life Sciences Stories
To: LEGAL AFFAIRS EDITORS Contact: David A. Barry of Sugarman, Rogers, Barshak & Cohen, P.C., +1-617-227-3030, firstname.lastname@example.org BOSTON, Sept. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Sugarman, Rogers, Barshak & Cohen, P.C. announced today that consumers in sixteen states have filed lawsuits against Canadian company Wellnx Life Sciences, which markets and sells three dietary supplements throughout the United States, and against its owners and senior managers, Derek Woodgate, Brad Woodgate and Scott...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.