Latest WestSummit Capital Stories
Investment will accelerate Mirantis´ growth in OpenStack cloud market. Mountain View, California (PRWEB) January 10, 2013 Mirantis, the largest OpenStack® systems integrator, today announced that it closed $10 million in growth capital financing from Dell Ventures, Intel Capital and WestSummit Capital. Combining its efficient delivery model with the intellectual property that makes building a vendor-agnostic OpenStack cloud simple and predictable, Mirantis is striving to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.