Latest Whisky Stories
Scotch and malt whiskey connoisseurs should take note of a new experiment en route to the International Space Station (ISS): a study that will gauge the effect of zero gravity on the maturing process of the popular alcoholic beverage. As reported Thursday by MSNBC.com's Alan Boyle, Slashgear's Shane McGlaun, and others, Ardbeg Distillery, a liquor company headquartered on the island of Islay, Scotland, announced earlier this week that they had sent vials of raw malt ingredients to the ISS...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.