White nose syndrome Reference Libraries
The Ozark big-eared bat (Corynorhinus townsendii ingens) is the largest of all five subspecies under Corynorhinus townsendii. Its range is highly limited to a few caves in the central southern areas of the United States. Its range once included Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri, but these areas were abandoned due to human activity and disturbances. Its other common names include the long-eared...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.