Latest Wi-Fi Protected Access Stories
Summit Data Communications, a leading provider of Wi-Fi(R) radio modules and cards for mobile computers and other business-critical mobile devices, today announced that devices with its radios that run the Juniper Networks Odyssey(R) Access Client FIPS Edition (OAC FE) can be compliant with a federal government security standard known as FIPS 140-2. The partnership with Juniper Networks makes Summit radios the first to support FIPS 140-2 with IEEE 802.11i, the ratified standard for Wi-Fi...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.