Widgets Reference Libraries
Computer Science is a peer-reviewed scientific journal established in 1999 and published quarterly by the AGH University of Science and Technology. It is edited by faculty members of the Departments of Computer Science and Automatics. As of June 2012, the editor-in-chief is Jacek Kitowski. The journal publishes articles covering all aspects of theoretical and applied computer science...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.