Latest Wigs for Kids Stories
Volunteers from MiniCo and Other Local Businesses Shave Their Heads to Support Childhood Cancer Research Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) February 04, 2014 The St. Baldrick’s Foundation, a volunteer-driven charity dedicated to raising money for childhood cancer research, will host one of its signature head-shaving events at Tim Finnegan’s Restaurant & Pub in Phoenix, Arizona, on Saturday, March 8, 2014, from 4:00 to 7:00 p.m., where volunteers from MiniCo and other local businesses including...
In support of patients undergoing treatment for pediatric cancer, this September during National Childhood Cancer Awareness month, Greeting Card Universe, the world´s largest greeting card store, will donate 100% of profits from the sales of specific greeting card collections to Kiss the Toad Creations. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) September 04, 2012 In support of patients undergoing treatment for pediatric cancer, this September during National Childhood Cancer Awareness month, Greeting...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.