Latest Wildlife of Tanzania Stories
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) research team has completed a five year study that gives new hope to some of the world's most endangered primates. The study, published in Oryx, establishes a road-map to protect all 27 species in Tanzania - the most primate-diverse country in mainland Africa. The researchers combined Tanzania's first-ever inventory of all primate species and their habitats with the IUCN Red List criteria and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.