Latest Wilmington, Delaware Stories
Sustainability or Performance — Choose Both Wilmington, Del. (PRWEB) February 14, 2012 Several leading DuPont materials science businesses will join forces at the upcoming National Plastics Expo in Orlando, April 1-5 in Booth #35013, to showcase sustainable solutions that deliver performance. DuPont plastics, packaging, polymer modifiers and the bio-based ingredients business resulting from the recent acquisition of Danisco will highlight materials science and design techniques that...
Entry Deadline for 2012 DuPont Awards Fast Approaching Wilmington, DE (PRWEB) January 19, 2012 Time is running out to enter the 24th DuPont Awards for Packaging Innovation, according to DuPont. Deadline for entries in the industry´s longest-running competition is Feb. 24, 2012. Products commercialized no earlier than January 2010 are eligible. Winners in the program will be honored in May during a ceremony with DuPont senior leadership in Wilmington, Del. They also will be invited...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.