Latest Windows Speech Recognition Stories
Peter Suciu for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online Microsoft Windows Vista was far from a hit with users when it debuted worldwide in 2007, but now the operating system might have another reason to be seriously disliked. The OS could open users to attacks by hackers. On Tuesday Microsoft warned its customers of a so-called zero-day vulnerability that apparently targets the older versions of Microsoft Windows as well as Microsoft Office. So far, attacks have been reported in the Middle...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.