Latest Windows Vista Stories
OrangeFS, the next-generation Open Source file system for high-performance computing, now offers native access through a Windows Client. Clemson, SC (PRWEB) October 05, 2011 Today the Omnibond OrangeFS development team announced availability of the Windows Client, which enables transparent access to the next-generation parallel file system for desktops and servers using Microsoft Windows. With the new Windows Client, harnessing the power and speed of OrangeFS is as simple or as powerful as...
Remote Productivity Management is coming to the US, courtesy of Japanese software developer Ahkun. Ideal for businesses where workers frequently telecommute as well as for organizations with large field sales forces or agents, Ahkun AutoDaily provides daily insight into how distributed workforces invest their time during the workday. San Jose, CA and Tokyo, Japan (PRWEB) September 14, 2011 Today more than ever, businesses are seeking to cut costs wherever they can. One of the most effective...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.