Latest Wireless access point Stories
Wi-Fi, a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance, is not a technical term; however, the Alliance has used the term to describe only a narrow range of connectivity technologies including wireless local are network as well as PAN, LAN, and WAN. "IEEE 802.11", the technical term, has been used interchangeably with Wi-Fi even though Wi-Fi has become a superset of IEEE 802.11 over the past few years. It is used by over 700 million people and there are over 750,000 hotspots and around 800 million new Wi-Fi...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.