Latest Wireless Foundation Stories
WASHINGTON, May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Last night, The Wireless Foundation marked the 20(th) Annual VITA Achievement Awards Dinner by recognizing individuals and organizations creating a positive impact in their communities with wireless technology. "At the core, wireless devices are public safety tools, which The Wireless Foundation highlighted over the last 20 years. From helping a single person to actions that benefit entire communities, I'm pleased to recognize this year's...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.