Latest Wisconsin Energy Corp. Stories
-- Larger, more diverse regulated utility company with the financial strength and technical depth to meet customers' future energy needs; creates 8th largest natural gas distribution company in America MILWAUKEE and CHICAGO, June 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wisconsin Energy Corp. (NYSE: WEC) and Integrys Energy Group Inc. (NYSE: TEG) today announced that they have entered into a definitive agreement under which Wisconsin Energy will acquire Integrys in a transaction valued at...
MILWAUKEE, Jan. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Wisconsin Energy Corp. (NYSE: WEC) announced today that Jeffrey West, vice president and treasurer of the company and its utility subsidiary We Energies, will retire at the end of April 2011. J. Patrick Keyes, currently managing partner - Accenture North American Utilities Customer Care Practice, will join the company as West's successor. "Jeff West has had a remarkable career with our company," said Gale Klappa, chairman, president and chief...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.