Latest Wood Group Kenny Stories
ABERDEEN, Scotland, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wood Group Kenny (WGK) has been awarded a £36 million call-off contract, for 2014, with BP Azerbaijan under their 2007 Global Agreement. The contract will cover engineering and project management services for the Shah Deniz 2 Subsea Execute phase. WGK has worked with BP on the Shah Deniz project since 2008 to provide engineering support through the Appraise, Select and Define phases of this major project. The award of this...
ABERDEEN, United Kingdom, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Wood Group is proud to have delivered engineering support to the Subsea Well Response Project (SWRP), a joint industry project to further improve the prevention of, and response to, subsea well-control incidents. Contracted by Shell, on behalf of the SWRP team, Wood Group Kenny led the way and drew on the expertise of Wood Group Mustang and Wood Group PSN. The energy services company has been supporting the project since 2012,...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.