Latest Workplace Safety & Health Council Stories
PASADENA, Calif., Aug. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. (NYSE: JEC) announced today that it received the Workplace Safety & Health (WSH) Excellence Award from the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and Workplace Safety & Health council. The prestigious honor was awarded in recognition of consistent performance in safety and health by Jacobs in Singapore. The WSH Excellence Award recognizes companies and organizations that have performed well in safety...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.