World Health Organization Reference Libraries
The Bulletin of the World Health Organization is a public health journal established in 1947 and published monthly by the World Health Organization (WHO). The editor-in-chief is Adetokunbo O. Lucas. The journal aims to offer publish health policy and practice guidance based on the best evidence available, while encouraging closer links between scientific investigation and the art of helping...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.