Latest World Rabies Day Stories
WSPA campaign protects dogs and safeguards communities from rabies TORONTO, May 21, 2014 /CNW/ - Thousands of people and millions of dogs die every year because of rabies, a 100% preventable disease. Fear of rabies causes the mass killing of dogs all over the world but an international project from the World Society for the Protection of Animals (WSPA), stops the killing and instead sets up dog vaccination clinics - protecting dogs from being killed and everyone from rabies....
This report says at present, the first problem of China rabies control and prevention is the difficulty in dog management and vaccination implementation in the countryside. There are tens of millions of dogs in the countryside, but the rabies vaccination rate of dogs is less than 10%. Dallas, TX (PRWEB) September 19, 2013 In recent years, with increasing number of pets and the lack of strict pet management, the incidence trend of rabies in China is not optimistic. According to the survey...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.