Latest WUSTL Stories
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online By working with mouse and fruit fly hearts, researchers at Washington University (WUSTL) School of Medicine, St. Louis identified a key protein that has a connection with Parkinson´s disease and heart failure. According to a new report in the journal Science, a protein known as mitofusin 2 (Mfn2) is the missing link in the chain-reaction that starts with mitochondrial dysfunction and ends with Parkinson´s disease or heart...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.