Latest WZTD-LP Stories
WASHINGTON, Dec. 9 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- ZGS Communications announced the launch of WZTD Telemundo Richmond, the only local Spanish-language television broadcast station in the market. ZGS is the largest independent owner and operator of television stations affiliated with the Telemundo network, and the addition of WZTD will increase the number of stations it operates to 13, further expanding its presence in the Mid-Atlantic region. Nicole Quiroga is the Station Manager and Carolina...
By DOUGLAS DURDEN Richmond is gaining a Telemundo affiliate - WKYV-Channel 45, a low-power TV station that will broadcast the Spanish-language network. The station, which is currently testing its signal, belongs to ZGS Communications, a Hispanic-owned broadcasting company with headquarters in Arlington County. WKYV is expected to launch by early next year. ZGS, which started as a production company in the 1980s, already owns nine TV stations in half a dozen states. Most of those...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.