Latest XY sex-determination system Stories
Brett Smith for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online New research from scientists at Case Western University indicates that the development of gender in human males is somewhat tenuous and could point to a biological mechanism behind a spectrum of gender identities. In the study, which was published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, scientists recruited volunteers from rare families in which a daughter has the same Y chromosome as her father. All fetuses start...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.