Latest Yakub Stories
Two women, ages 54 and 83, are dead after eating the poisonous puffer fish in Malaysia, a health department official said. Dr. Mohd Khairi Yakub, director of the state health department, said the two women, thought to be the first puffer fish fatalities in Malaysia, were among 36 people who suffered food poisoning after eating the dangerous animal, The Star reported Saturday. Yakub said all of the incidents occurred between May 6 and June 10. The 34 have recovered fully, he said Friday....
- A stinking tobacco.
- Offal; waste animal product; organic matter unfit for consumption.