Latest Yeshiva University Stories
Philip Friedman was awarded an honorary degree by the Yeshiva University (YU) President, Richard M. Joel at its 87th Annual Hanukkah Convocation and Dinner, Sunday, December 11, 2011 at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City. New York, NY (PRWEB) December 12, 2011 Computer Generated Solutions (CGS) announced today that Philip Friedman, President and Chief Executive Officer of CGS was awarded an honorary degree by the Yeshiva University (YU) President, Richard M. Joel at its 87th Annual...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.