Latest YM BioSciences Stories
- CYT387 suppresses multiple signaling pathways, prevents proliferation and induces apoptosis in myeloma cells - - Results published in July online edition of Leukemia - MISSISSAUGA, ON, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - YM BioSciences Inc. (NYSE Amex: YMI, TSX: YM), today reported preclinical results for its JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor CYT387 in multiple myeloma (MM), published in the advance online edition of Leukemia on July 26, 2011. The results demonstrate that CYT387 can inhibit MM cellular...
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.