Latest YM BioSciences Stories
- CYT387 suppresses multiple signaling pathways, prevents proliferation and induces apoptosis in myeloma cells - - Results published in July online edition of Leukemia - MISSISSAUGA, ON, Aug. 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ - YM BioSciences Inc. (NYSE Amex: YMI, TSX: YM), today reported preclinical results for its JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor CYT387 in multiple myeloma (MM), published in the advance online edition of Leukemia on July 26, 2011. The results demonstrate that CYT387 can inhibit MM cellular...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.