Latest Yoji Ookata Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online Prepare to be amazed by life. And yes, this story is completely true. Freelance underwater photographer Yoji Ookata had spent nearly 50 years making dives and cataloging the intricacies and mysteries of the deep, but he had never seen anything like the discovery he recently swam by. As he was diving in the Amami Ohima region, around 80 feet below sea level between Japan and Taiwan, Ookata spotted something strange and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.