Latest Zapata, Texas Stories
Never in the history of flight has a pilot flown 475 miles using only the sun and a small wing attached to their body. Zapata, TX (PRWEB) July 08, 2012 Dustin Martin, US Hang Gliding Champion, and Jonny Durand, an Australian RedBull athlete, smashed the World Hang Gliding Open Distance record with a powerless flight of over 474 miles from Zapata, Texas, to east of Lubbock. The previous record had been set almost a decade ago by Austrian world champion, Manfred Ruhmer, who flew 435 miles,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.