Latest Zeev Kain Stories
As healthcare costs rise in this country, the University of California, Irvine Department of Anesthesiology & Perioperative Care has initiated an innovative model to reform healthcare from the frontlines that improves the patient experience while simultaneously reducing costs. Irvine, CA (PRWEB) December 06, 2013 As healthcare costs rise in this country, the University of California, Irvine Department of Anesthesiology & Perioperative Care has initiated an innovative model to...
Before surgery, researchers say acupressure could help calm anxious children even before they get anesthesia. When doctors taped an acupressure bead between the eyebrows it reduced anxiety in children, compared to a similar fake treatment, Dr. Zeev Kain of the University of California Irvine and colleagues reported. "Anxiety in children before surgery is bad because of the emotional toll on the child and parents, and this anxiety can lead to prolonged recovery and the increased use of...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.