Latest Zimmer Stories
According to court documents, on November 2nd, 2012, California residents Margaret and Dennis Dayne filed a lawsuit in California Central District Court (case no. 2:2012cv09431) alleging Margaret suffered serious injuries from her Zimmer Durom Cup, an artificial hip component recalled in July 2008. Now, AttorneyOne.com, a recognized authority on law, can provide helpful, proven advice and simple solutions including how to get in contact with legal counsel so anyone can easily and...
According to court documents, on August 27th, 2012, Illinois resident Maxy Payne filed a lawsuit in Illinois Northern District Court (case no. 1:2012cv06855) alleging her Zimmer´s NexGen Knee components (the Zimmer NexGen LPS-Flex and the Zimmer NexGen MIS Tibia) caused her Zimmer knee failure leading to revision surgery. The NexGen Knee is manufactured by Zimmer Holdings a medical device manufacturer specializing in orthopedic implants. A Zimmer NexGen knee failure multidistrict...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.