Advertising with RedOrbit
The RedOrbit.com audience consists of highly tech-oriented and computer-savvy individuals who are interested in stimulating their minds with original content related to space, science, health and technology. RedOrbit’s open environment, combined with 2,000,000+ in-depth pages of content, draws the curious and complex minds, thus fueling an extremely loyal community.
Founded in 2002 by Eric Ralls, this fast-growing site generates roughly 30 million page views per month and reaches 500,000 unique visitors per day (Verified by Quantcast). Furthermore, the thought-provoking subject matter at RedOrbit attracts more intellectually-minded individuals between the ages of 25-55 who earn above average incomes. Advertisers can take advantage of reaching this valuable demographic via Run of Site (ROS) marketing or through highly targeted sections such as: News, Space, Science, Technology, Health, Education, and more!
MONTHLY IMPRESSIONS/PAGE VIEWS / UNIQUE VISITORS (Verified by Quantcast)
- Page Views 30,000,000
- Ad Impressions 90,000,000
- Unique Visitors 7,600,000
- 55% male
- 45% female
- 80% of our audience is between ages of 25-49
- 85% of our audience is U.S.
- 84% have income over 65000 per year
- 76% of our audience has computers at home
- 84% have at least some college education
- 55% of our audience has children(All stats verified by Media Metrix)
Recent events have fueled huge growth
Over the past few years, space, science, health and technology have once again consumed the imaginations of people across the globe. On the macro scale, recent missions to Mars and discoveries in our universe have fueled this surge in the popularity of space. And, on the microscopic level, the dissection and translation of the human genome and the heated stem cell debate have similarly boosted the popularity of science.
Fueled by President Bush’s recently announced plan to send humans back to the Moon and to Mars, as well as President Bush’s refusal to fund a united stem cell research initiative, global fascination with science has reached levels not seen since the Apollo moon missions. NASA’s web sites have set Internet records with the recent Mars rover landings, and traffic at RedOrbit.com has reached an all-time high.
Space, science, health and technology are interconnected in a profound way. Technology is about the future, discovery, breaking barriers. So is Space. Techies are in search of the ‘next big leap’ - Space IS the next big leap. Science is the glue that holds it all together.
RedOrbit provides web marketers with a unique venue to reach a highly valuable demographic of educated, tech-oriented, net-savvy consumers.
- High-traffic site, updated daily with credible niche content
- Highly educated, informed audience, briefed on current events
- High income level users seeking the ‘latest and greatest’ in products and services
- Male and female audience composition - most tech sites are heavily male-skewed
- Incredibly loyal audience. Online community members are apt to purchase products they see advertised on a Site they trust. “The greater a person’s affinity for a site, the more likely they are to support the site’s advertisers” http://www.online-publishers.org
- Innovative ad units and placements – we are flexible to meet our advertisers needs - our audience is appreciative of quality, targeted ads
The ultimate goal of humanity is to explore and conquer our universe, and technology and technological advancement will take us there.
With RedOrbit, as a savvy web marketer you will be sharing your message with some of the most aware and technically advanced consumers online today.
- Run of Site or Targeted Sections available
- Accepted Sizes & Max File Sizes:
- 300×250 Box Unit – (max 35K)
- 728×90 Leaderboard – (max 20K)
- Pre-roll video and video overlays
Rich Media Types are available on RedOrbit with appropriate testing
Maximum 45 characters
Ad Serving & Reporting
RedOrbit’s ads are served via Google’s Ad Manager.
Third-Party serving is accepted.
ADVERTISING SALES CONTACT INFORMATION
- A 'bachelor seal'; a young male seal which is prevented from mating by its herd's older males (mated bulls defending their territory).