OBTAIN: POOL OF SAPPHIRE GRACE
You may have noticed that while fishing, fish have either been ranked 3 or 4 Stars. Ranked 3 fish are used in exchanging fishing rods from the Fishing Association. Specifically, the fish called Medaka is needed to exchange for Formulas from the Fishing Association. The Pool of Sapphire Grace Furnishing is found only in the Fishing Association in Liyue Harbor.
To purchase the Pool of Sapphire Grace Furnishing Blueprint you need to:
- Have 10 Medaka Fish on hand.
- Visit Jiawei of the Fishing Association in Liyue Harbor.
- Press F to talk.
- Select “I’d like to buy some fishing supplies”.
- Click on the Pool of Sapphire Grace Blueprint.
- Click Exchange.
- The blueprint is now in your bag / inventory.
- Press B to open your bag / inventory.
- Go to Gadget Tab.
- Select Serenitea Pot.
- Click Place.
- Press F to enter the Serenitea Pot.
- After entering, press B to open your bag / inventory.
- Go to Precious Items tab.
- Look for the Pool of Sapphire Grace, click it andpress Use.
- Go to Tubby and press F.
- Select Create Furnishing.
- Under Furnishing Schematics, look for the Pool of Sapphire Grace and click on it. (Tip: Take note of the item requirements found at the bottom. You need to meet the minimum required number of ingredients in order to proceed with creating the furnishing.)
- Click Create.
- To check how long it will take to finish making, click the Creation Queue tab. It’ll take 16 hrs to finish; however, since we are in a hurry, we will try to get it now by clicking Get Now at the bottom.
- Click Confirm to consume the Vial of Adeptal Speed.
- And viola! Your done and the furnishing can now be placed somewhere in your Serenitea Pot lawn.
USE: POOL OF SAPPHIRE GRACE
After all the work to save up some Medaka, and then travel all the way to Liyue, and finally create the Pool of Sapphire Grace furnishing, it is now time to actually place it in your backyard.
To do this:
- Inside the Serenitea Pot, Press and hold Alt then click on the hand at the top. This will allow you to rearrange your furnishings.
- Select Outdoor Furnishing.
- On the Fish Pond Tab, click Pool of Sapphire Grace.
- Click and drag the icon to the open space.
- Reposition the furnishing to your desired location
- Press Save located on your right.
- Exit the editor view by Pressing ESC or hitting X on the top right corner.
- You have now successfully placed the Pool of Sapphire Grace in your Serenitea Pot.
ADD FISH: POOL OF SAPPHIRE GRACE
We mentioned earlier that there are 2 ranks of fishes. Ranks 3 and 4. Rank 3 acts more like currency as they are used to exchange goods such as formulas and fishing rods. The Rank 4 fish however, are Ornamental Fish.
As the name suggests, they’re more like decorations and that they should be raised in the Pool of Sapphire Grace. As discussed previously, it is a furnishing to be used inside the Serenitea Pot.
If you’ve already got an Ornamental Fish in your bag, then what are we waiting for? Let’s put them in the pool.
To do this:
- Climb up the stairs of the pool.
- Press F to Raise Fish.
- On the Raising Ornamental Fish window. Select up to five (5) Ornamental Fish to be raised inside the Pool of Sapphire Grace.(Tip: You can create multiple pools and place them around, inside your Serenitea Pot)
- Click Raise to place the fish inside the pool.
- You now have the previously caught Ornamental Fish inside the Pool of Sapphire Grace.
The new update sure did bring a welcome addition to the Serenitea Pot. Maybe on future updates, we get to see some use out of the fish we’ve raised, but for the meantime, let us enjoy and welcome fishing in Teyvat.
How’d we do Traveler? If you find this article helpful, please share it with your friends and do let us know your thoughts on the comments below.